Lucifer`z สังคมแห่งการแบ่งปัน
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucifer`z สังคมแห่งการแบ่งปัน

ยินดีตอนรับเพื่อนๆทุกคน เข้าสู่เว็บบอร์ดของเรานะครับ

You are not connected. Please login or register

coach bags fancy package

Go down  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

1coach bags fancy package Empty coach bags fancy package Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:49 pm

hani

วิญญาณเร่ร่อน

A turkey and a bull Coach Claire Bags in the chat. "I think top of the tree up tree," sighed the turkey, "but I do not share of effort." "This ah, then why do not you eat my stool it?" Bull replied, "That which is full of nutrition. "turkey eating a mass of dung and found it really so that they Coach Ergo Bags have strength to reach the first bifurcation of the tree. The next day, after eating more dung, the turkey reached the second bifurcation of the tree. Eventually, two weeks after the turkey is very proud to stand on the top of the tree. But, unfortunately, did not take long, it was eyeing a farmer, and farmers will be very neatly turkey shoot down.
The moralCoach Luggage Bags of this story is ... ... cow dung (Civilization term operation) may enable you to reach the peak, but it does not make you stay there forever.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ