Lucifer`z สังคมแห่งการแบ่งปัน
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucifer`z สังคมแห่งการแบ่งปัน

ยินดีตอนรับเพื่อนๆทุกคน เข้าสู่เว็บบอร์ดของเรานะครับ

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coach Bags Outlet

Go down  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

1Coach Bags Outlet Empty Coach Bags Outlet Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:55 am

hani

วิญญาณเร่ร่อน

She said, with a count of 3 turns, then who do not look back, do not look back, went straight to walking home Completed treatment, he loved people do not look back, keep walking forward, But she has continued to stand still do not understand, but also remember watching TV when thecoach bagsappropriate frame of mind, heart say in silence, stupid guy, rushed back Yeah, she was always waiting for you, watching you back to persuade her to stay. But he is not looking back .... as usual Li Xiang, mouth still hanging town in Taiwan, perhaps in her heart did not know how sad I personally put down the most beloved people, but also watch as she left, whether he would wish, I do not know, But I think how she must be able to go back to completed treatment, Said to maintain a kind of love,coach outlet look at her, the consequences may be .... quite different, far from watching a loved one to your life, but who can do it ~ Who should be willing to accept the 2 groups should accept the sadness it?

ขึ้นไปข้างบน  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ