Lucifer`z สังคมแห่งการแบ่งปัน
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucifer`z สังคมแห่งการแบ่งปัน

ยินดีตอนรับเพื่อนๆทุกคน เข้าสู่เว็บบอร์ดของเรานะครับ

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coach Claire Bags Outlet

Go down  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

1Coach Claire Bags Outlet Empty Coach Claire Bags Outlet Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:24 pm

hani

วิญญาณเร่ร่อน

I do not know what hours from the beginning, like a return to the beginning of my enemy becomes less, married home with love.Knowledge Chuming Sen, he has a innocent girl style girlfriend Jing Ru, their relations have been good, we all thought that they would always together. I first saw Chuming Sen, would think that he has not in conformity with the soul of the age; a second look at him, I knew that he is bound to fall in love Coach Carly Bags bound to fall in love with him. Day looking for me to drink Cleminson, he drank very drunk, he said, really tired, originally looking for an innocent girl's girlfriend, is happy piece of thing, did not expect that everywhere should I to accommodate her. Over time, there is really upset, really can not stand. I said, in fact, deep feelings, and more easily hurt yourself. Contrary the two do not particularly love the people, touching love story but short time together Coach Claire Bags longer. Do not give 100 percent because of the love, so there will not be deep-seated pain. Cleminson looked up at me, you're right. In fact, a man and a woman together in a warm and how to take. Why the love in the face, so that my tired.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ