Lucifer`z สังคมแห่งการแบ่งปัน
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucifer`z สังคมแห่งการแบ่งปัน

ยินดีตอนรับเพื่อนๆทุกคน เข้าสู่เว็บบอร์ดของเรานะครับ

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coach Sling Bags Outlet

Go down  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

1Coach Sling Bags Outlet Empty Coach Sling Bags Outlet Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:17 pm

hani

วิญญาณเร่ร่อน

I was a little surprised. Stories from the second round of a new job there for an hour interview, the personnel manager, let me read Coach Carly Bagsthe company introduced the conference room paper. I pay tribute to a smile, and then refined in this hour is what else happened. After about 15 minutes, the receptionist came in the conference room layout, and told me that the board should come to the guests. I see a person busy for her, and came to her assistance. After 5 minutes, personnel manager, department manager came to me to be late because of an emergency only to ask whether I can start to help him organize some English documents. I immediately sat down in front of Coach Sling Bags computers, I think this is definitely inside operator in assessment, and test your way to speed new document, The level of English, whether skilled and other computer applications. I lose no time to devote to work, do not forget to give those who occasionally into the office a friendly smile.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ