Lucifer`z สังคมแห่งการแบ่งปัน
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucifer`z สังคมแห่งการแบ่งปัน

ยินดีตอนรับเพื่อนๆทุกคน เข้าสู่เว็บบอร์ดของเรานะครับ

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coach Maggie Bags Outlet

Go down  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

1Coach Maggie Bags Outlet Empty Coach Maggie Bags Outlet Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:14 am

hani

วิญญาณเร่ร่อน

A huge rock standing in the hillside, the surface You Jidao weathering cracks. Bird seed was brought to the rock, rolled down the cracks in the rock. A year later, it grew up and became Coach Leather Handbags a small tree.Rock see trees grow to their body, very angry. Tree, said: "I'm sorry, the birds brought me here, I have no choice, I told you to do companion it."Rock said: "I am here rooting you die. You look big? To grow, you have only softened my body. You are dreaming!"Tree said: "I hope to grow, but do not want your body distraction. Let us live in harmony."Dismissive of the rock on the tree, it is determined that trees grow up.One hundred years later, little trees really grow up. It's the root down the fissure down bar, grew up and became a multi-tree diameter Banchi. Small fissure in soil Coach Maggie Bags is very fertile, and, because the roots of the tension, fissure, have continued to expand slowly, fissure in the earth are increasing.
Today is 2010-4-22.This article was post from http://www.coachoutlemalls.com by Goldenguy .

ขึ้นไปข้างบน  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ