Lucifer`z สังคมแห่งการแบ่งปัน
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucifer`z สังคมแห่งการแบ่งปัน

ยินดีตอนรับเพื่อนๆทุกคน เข้าสู่เว็บบอร์ดของเรานะครับ

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coach Patchwork Purse Outlet

Go down  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

1Coach Patchwork Purse Outlet Empty Coach Patchwork Purse Outlet Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:49 am

hani

วิญญาณเร่ร่อน

The expansion of the rock fissure feel the pain and threat, it finally succumbed to the tree. It begged the tree: "tree brother, your perseveranceCoach Patchwork Purse that I admire, but I implore you to a change of growth mode, you'd better not go down to the high long, too high, catch the wind ah. Moreover, You should root for a way to wrap me up. so, I avoided the risk of splitting your feet more firmly the foundation. " However, a tree, said angrily: "Rock Man, did you despise me, now afraid of? I long for a hundred years is only so big points, Coach Tote Bags compared with the surrounding trees, I look too slow. This is because your sake. "Rock said: "When I do not want you to long in my body is for myself, is this for you. Now, between us is Dependence. I advise you is to split from my own, but also for your security from threats ah. " Today is 2010-4-22.This article was post from http://www.coachoutlemalls.com by Goldenguy .

ขึ้นไปข้างบน  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ