Lucifer`z สังคมแห่งการแบ่งปัน
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucifer`z สังคมแห่งการแบ่งปัน

ยินดีตอนรับเพื่อนๆทุกคน เข้าสู่เว็บบอร์ดของเรานะครับ

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coach Handbags Outlet

Go down  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

1Coach Handbags Outlet Empty Coach Handbags Outlet Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:53 am

hani

วิญญาณเร่ร่อน

Hedgehog and crows are good friends. One day, hedgehogs and crow chats, crows are envious of the hedgehog so good "armor", he said: "My friend, your armor this one is really good, coach handbagseven the fox can not do anything." Hedgehog can not withstand the raven's praises, can not help on the Crow, said: "Actually, my armor is not without weaknesses. when I love to curl the body when there is a small holes punched in the stomach can not love to curl. such as feeling nervous blowing towards this, I by not itch, it will open the body. "crow can not help but amazed listening to the original hedgehog there is still such a secret. Hedgehog finished, on the Crow said: "I just told you the secret, and you should never be asked to keep my secret and coach should bags spread out to be a fox to know, then I'll be dead." Crow said candidly: "Relax Well, you are my friend, how could I betray you? " Today is 2010-4-22.This article was post from http://www.coachoutlemalls.com by Goldenguy .

ขึ้นไปข้างบน  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ