Lucifer`z สังคมแห่งการแบ่งปัน
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucifer`z สังคมแห่งการแบ่งปัน

ยินดีตอนรับเพื่อนๆทุกคน เข้าสู่เว็บบอร์ดของเรานะครับ

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Coach Handbags Outlet

Go down  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

1New Coach Handbags Outlet Empty New Coach Handbags Outlet Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:43 pm

hani

วิญญาณเร่ร่อน

Now I re-trace memory, fondle, the feeling was actually one himself, hanging around in this world. I love the air, water, plants, and fell in love with for some time, a smile, in love with a vague New Coach Handbags , instant tender, but, they are still not on a lifetimes love the Food of Love. I always stand here, starting from zero every 24 hours until the end, I always look forward to, this love, the coming of rain.Valentine has done for so long, was originally used to live with, light, no feeling, but must drink water every day, to eat rice. I love in an unknown place, like valleys, deep to even themselves disappeared. Time to wipe my eyes, dark, time to get my senses numb, so numerous one day a night, could not see the Coach Shoulder Bags black in the dream, could not answer even the ghost, love, what it's like.

ขึ้นไปข้างบน  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ