Lucifer`z สังคมแห่งการแบ่งปัน
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucifer`z สังคมแห่งการแบ่งปัน

ยินดีตอนรับเพื่อนๆทุกคน เข้าสู่เว็บบอร์ดของเรานะครับ

You are not connected. Please login or register

coach outlet

Go down  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

1coach outlet Empty coach outlet Sat May 08, 2010 8:01 am

hani

วิญญาณเร่ร่อน

This next story comes from my husband, a traffic police oral.I was received in the 4:03 Command Center reports: Jiefang Road fromcoach outlet the traffic control signals in the 400 meters, with a self-Santana 2000 and a violent laden mini truck rear-end collision occurred. Because of the accident site near us, I and Wang quickly arrived at the scene, so when we arrived, 120 had arrived, we will quickly save.
Accident car driver has disappeared, car wide open, rear-end car, two men and a woman, man face covered in blood, looked terrible, I am afraid that the wearing of glasses stabbed his eyes, woman looks better , is working with people crossing the injured man to hold out. As the violent collision, serious deformation COACH HANDBAGS of Santana's front men were stuck in the driving position, the estimates broken leg, unable to move.
Today is 2010-5-08.This article was post from http://www.coachoutlemalls.com by zocytrade0001

ขึ้นไปข้างบน  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ