Lucifer`z สังคมแห่งการแบ่งปัน
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucifer`z สังคมแห่งการแบ่งปัน

ยินดีตอนรับเพื่อนๆทุกคน เข้าสู่เว็บบอร์ดของเรานะครับ

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coach Sabrina Bags Outlet

Go down  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

1Coach Sabrina Bags Outlet Empty Coach Sabrina Bags Outlet Mon May 10, 2010 2:49 pm

hani

วิญญาณเร่ร่อน

Too much if, it hurts. How many years, I have been thinking about you, and take Coach Spotlight Bags care of my goddess, how many times you into my dream figures quietly morning wake up a towel, how many times, many times, a wet day dreaming again, how many times can we expect with one hand, shoulder to shoulder common bath in by sunset.
But I never speak to you, from me out of the university that moment, I knew we are no longer a stranger, we have not across the gap, I no longer qualified to pursue you and no qualification enjoy love. So many years, I've struggled with heart, never ask the impulse of your messages, and never Coach Sabrina Bags touch with you, because I think I don't deserve you, you are so beautiful, so perfect, I this with the SINS anymore don't deserve you.
The string, happy heart clicked suddenly come. In the luckiest day I brought you, QQ news, so you also love I, originally in your heart also had my position, you wait me for years! Do you know how I felt remorse, pain, and panic, lost and people who love each other's so wrong ordetracted past, there is no love cannot combine.
The sad thing again. At that moment, my heart bleeds. Suddenly, I want to pull your hand, to tell you the Coach Top Handle Pouch lingering pain, I want to tightly embrace you, this life never separation, I think, brave and everything in your life together, I want to a lifetime of real live for you, for your life, your emotions and live.
Today is 2010-5-10.This article was post from http://www.coachoutlemalls.com by zocytrade0001

ขึ้นไปข้างบน  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ